All new Lamborghini Gallardo. what a fab car.

  The unique design with its razor-sharp lines is one of the key factors in its great success worldwide. Nearly 13,000 units have already left the Sant'Agata Bolognese factory

The Gallardo design has now been further accentuated in the new Lamborghini Gallardo. The new front end is characterized by triangular and trapezoidal forms two shapes that are highly typical of the Lamborghini design language. Divided by diagonal elements in body color and in black, the overall look of the front end is broader and more forceful, giving it an even stronger bond with the road.

To complete the new look larger air intakes have been created ahead of the front wheels and the new 19-inch "Apollo polished" alloy wheels, painted in matt black and featuring precision-machined spokes in polished silver.

Also new is the even more dynamic rear end design on the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. The triangle and trapezoid are, of course, the characteristic design elements here, too. The air outlet for the power unit now has now a wider surface area, which improves its thermodynamic efficiency. A new Style Package is available as an option and offers high-gloss black paintwork on the underside of the front spoiler, front and rear grilles and the transverse element of the rear trim to give the Lamborghini Gallardo an even more powerful look19-inch "Apollo polished" alloy wheels, painted in matt black and featuring precision-machined spokes in polished silver.And all of sudden I heard loud roars, I thought it might
be Urus again came to drop someone. 2 seconds later I saw few photographer running towards the entrance of the Hotel. Looking at them even I started running. And rest is history as soon as I Reach the entrance all the Lamborghini owners started revving after each other and oh boy what a view ,I guess around 25-30 Lamborghini at the same place & I was just froze for a moment & my hands were shaking. Just amazed by what I saw. Sorry I'm bad at Coney storiesStory behind this shot it was Sunday the 24 of February. I got an opportunity to attend @cartier travel with luxury (edition 6), Thanks to the best car blog ever. I was waiting at crew's desk, for
issuing the badge. It's was almost a hour long waiting, during that time I was having word with @thebestcarblogever, I heard the roar approaching towards the entrance of hotel but I don't look up because I was telling him how many Innova I saw! I remember the count it was 28 Innova's. As soon as the that car came to halt at the main entrance of Rambagh place I saw up and to my surprise it was dark blue Lamborghini Urus. That was 1st time I heard the Urus and I blow away by the sound it the Turbocharger produced. After a while the crew arrive & I was allotted the batch.

I was feeling bad that I do not able to attend the lamborghini day which was organized in Jaipur. But I was super excited to attend cartier event which I just saw pictures & video on internet, After collect my badge I started walking toward the lawn where all vintage exotic beauties where showcased. But one thing caught my attention was ford Thunderbird corner (few different generation were standing next yo each other). I took out my camera and started capturing o the beauties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyundai Verna 2019 FULL Detailed Review - Latest Features, Premium Interiors, Price, Variants

World fastest Lamborghini Huracan clickbit | mileage | power | price

Fastest zx10r ever what a heaven bike from the Kawasaki in terms of mileage, price ,power

The all new next generation Range Rover velar

all new DC TCA BEST CAR all things covered

HONDA CITY price | 8.91lakhs | IMAGES | length

ford focus rs500 | car | review | explanation 2019

The fastest sedan of BMW M6 must read.